Smudge for Better Sleep: 5 Steps You Can Take•
Posted on October 15 2019
We all know the feeling of getting a terrible night's sleep, did you know that there are some energetic housekeeping's you can do to help!
Not sleeping well?? You may want to try this!
Your bedroom may be in need of some energy clearing!
1. Rearrange your bedroom furniture to stir up the stagnant energy. This shines some light on some energy that has been sitting and stirring, creating negative shifts in the room. Some move some stuff around, change what pictures hang where and have fun with it.
2. Play music (or sing) while you rearrange to let the vibrational magic cleanse the room.
3. Burn a candle with the intention of getting a restful nights sleep. Whether it be a pink or white candle, invite some love and rest into your space.
4. Burn some sage or Palo santo while working to cleanse the room. Open up the window and doors, let go of anything that doesn't serve your sleep cycle.
5. When finished sit in stillness in the center of your room and send gratitude and appreciation to all corners. Picture light covering the floor, the walls and enclosing the room by spreading across the ceiling. Let this place be a safe and secure room while you sleep.
Have a wonderful nights sleep!!💜
Ps. I also sprayed rose water in the corners of the room 🌹
By: Austeen Freeman
Today I ran. Running for me has always felt like a piece of my wild was allowed to roam, to soar free. The shape of my running, howeve...Read More
This is my small story of the apocalypse and I am calling it “The Unknown” Uncertainty courses through my veins. I am most certainly not...Read More
Book Review on Witc...
THIS BOOK IS EVERYTHING. One of our best sellers, upon the book is a simple black cover with one word stapled across the front of it, “Witch”. Ther...Read More